Awaken your health, heart and creativity with life-changing training and nutrition guidance.
With many lifestyle stressors and responsibilities taking our focus and health, it’s easy to find ourselves in a trance or “auto-pilot”, following along with the masses – perhaps not truly focusing in on what’s best for our health.
In this course, you will learn how to reconnect with your own body, mind and spirit to kickstart a new everyday life; one in which you’re full of vitality, emotional freedom and connection.
The course is broken up into four online modules that are crafted in a way to include at least one experiential exercise to help you put the training into practice that can be done many times over.
You are also invited to train twice per week for 4 weeks at Freeman’s Fitness in Hornsby under the guidance of myself and owner, Daniel Freeman.
Is the Art of Fitness Course for you?
This course is an introductory course for any woman living or working in the Hornsby area* who is ready to:
✓ Reclaim the vitality that might be lost in physical ailments or psychological stress
✓ To connect within and start living the life of her healthy dreams
✓ Cultivate a sustainable, healthy life with heart and purpose
✓ Commit to putting her health on the radar and trying something new
✓ Give strength training a red hot go and carve out time to make it happen long-term!
What will you learn from this course?
Fitness is a LIFELONG journey but the aim for this is course is for you to start to learn how to:
✓ Liberate yourself with fitness training and nutrition that’s right for your body
✓ Become BFF’s with your body and nurture self-compassion
✓ Identify and tap into your best resources for making fitness a reality
✓ Stay mindful, present and learn to listen to your intuition when eating
✓ Dissolve the isolation of other diet journeys and experience a supportive community instead
✓ Challenge the limiting programs and beliefs that surround fad diets and quick fix programs
Each week, you’ll receive online lessons and materials to support your learning and fitness practice, which is best done with the support of family members and our online community.
Additional information / FAQ:
• Your investment for this introductory 28 Day Program is only $399AUD
• Price includes 2 x in person strength training sessions per week for 4 weeks at Freeman’s Fitness Personal Training Studio – Hornsby (2/113 Hunter St Hornsby NSW 2077). Once you purchase the course, we will work out your initial consultation time and set your training times for the next 4 weeks**
• The online module and lessons are delivered weekly for 4 weeks
• Each online module and lessons will contain 1-2 videos, written lessons and/or supporting materials
• The materials will stay available for the entire course and as long as possible afterwards
• 1 or 2 x 30 minute “collective check in” sessions with Julie will be scheduled throughout the course
• Given the short-term timeframe, the content of the 28 Day Program is designed as an INTRODUCTION to a longer term program that is being created for launch in 2018 and it is recommended that anyone undertaking this course considers training with us in 2018 too
**It is recommended that you consult your GP or other allied health professional before undertaking a new exercise program. Please note my words and programs should not be taken as a substitute for qualified medical advice. Daniel Freeman is a fully certified personal trainer and has helped hundreds of people to transform their lives. I am a Precision Nutrition Level 1 certified coach and I am studying my Cert III and IV in Fitness but I am NOT a nutritionist or medical expert. Any advice or guidance may not work for every person.
For any further information, please contact Julie firstname.lastname@example.org